Why become a member? ×

Custom Guitar Swirl Painting Service

swirley

[center][font=Arial][attachment=109290:005.JPG][attachment=109291:images.jpg][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][color=#343434][i]This is a picture of Steve Vai's Swirl Guitar - Multicolour Swirl[/i][/color][/font][/center]

[size=5][font=Arial][font=Arial][color=#000000]Welcome to my 'unique' Custom [color=#ff0000]Swirl[/color] Paint Service.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=#000000]As used by famous guitarist Steve Vai.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial]As an already establised artist i began to experiment with this process 'which is called [color=#ff0000]Swirl[/color]ing' on guitars when i lived in the USA a few years ago, I got fantastic feedback from people that i began to supply some guitar retailers to sell for me on a comission basis and done this successfully and from this i also offered a bespoke service to many private clients all of which were 'over the moon' with the results and designs i could create using this process. I became very popular and made a lot of new friends.[/font]
[font=Arial]I built up a good reputation in the states but then as all good things come to an end i had to return back to the UK and i have only been doing a few guitars since then mainly just continuing with my passion and love for '[color=#ff0000]swirl[/color] guitars' and art in general.[/font]

[font=Arial]To myself they are like a piece of art and can stand or sit and stare at one for ages as everyone i do is so different to the last one and even though you can play around with the design, you can never be sure what your going to end up with making it more unique and exciting but i can guarantee you will always get a "wow" from anyone who sees one.[/font]

[font=Arial]So what i am offering is my experience in [color=#ff0000]Swirl[/color]ing Guitars and am offering a bespoke custom and very unique (as there can never be two the same) service to any guitar fans who would like to "[color=#ff0000]swirl[/color]" their guitar body in any colour combination starting from a 2 colour to a 4 colour design letting me know which your predominent colour choice would be. [/font]
[font=Arial]Please search Google for '[color=#ff0000]swirl[/color] guitars' to get an idea of ther sort of colour combination you would like, dont be fooled into thinking it looks easy, believe me it takes years of practising and fine tuning techniques, designs and colour combinations to get it looking this good !![/font][/color][/font]

[font=Arial]For more information on this service, you can phone me, email me or visit my website [url="http://swirlguitars.co,uk/"][color=#0f72da]http://www.[/color][color=#ff0000]swirl[/color][color=#0f72da]guitars.co,uk[/color][/url] coming soon.[/font]

[font=Arial]Please send me an email and ask for a price list[/font]

[font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial]Many thanks, [/font]
[font=Arial]John[/font]
[font=Arial]Phone: 07597 620844[/font]
[font=Arial]Email: [email="[email protected]"][color=#0f72da][email protected][/color][/email][/font][/color][/font][/font][/size]

Edited by swirley

• 8 years later...