Why become a member? ×

FS/T WARWICK Streamer Stage ii... NOW TRADED with Voodosnake.

zipideebass

[center][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][size=5][b]For Sale or Trade [/b](times is tough my friends)[/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Warwick Streamer Stage ii 4 string - MINTY![/font][/size][/b][/center]

[b][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Warwick Streamer Stage ii : Mint, 4 new strings, regularly oiled/waxed, Fantastic tone and punch, Hiscox case. [/font][/size][/b][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Looking in region of [color=#ff0000]£1200[/color] :rolleyes:[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Now considering Trades as well. Either or both for: [/font][/size]

[center][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]5 String Warwick Streamer (Stage i/ii, Jazzman etc)[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Yamaha TRB 5/6 piezo[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]5String MM piezo[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Or something along the lines of the above[/font][/size][/center]

[b][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][size=5][size=3]Apologies for my pics[/size][/size][/font][/b] I will get round to taking some better ones...
Thanks

(bought SamKeen's NS EUB :) now need to keep the peace)
[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][size=5][attachment=109160:IMG_4903.JPG][attachment=109161:IMG_4904.JPG][attachment=109162:IMG_4907.JPG][attachment=109163:IMG_4915.JPG][attachment=109164:[/size][/font]

Edited by zipideebass

[size=5][color=#ff0000]Bank Holiday Price crash !!!!! [/color][color=#000000][size=3](i think I need to do more bass practice less keyboard...and mouse [/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=3] :huh:[/size][/color][/size] )

Apologies, been one soggy busy day - all my plans for photos and getting organized (ha) gone phut !

I do have the serial no tho: F 048804 98.
That would make it a 1998 baby
Wouldnt be at all surprised if it belonged to one of our esteemed BC forumists.

It has a small dent (?) above the neck pickup that looks suspiciously thumb shaped. Wood and metal in excellent order and has never let me down.

I love rubbing wax into the wood ( B) ) and watching the colour of the woods come through.

Do remember soldering back a loose battery or jack wire when it arrived from E(vil)bay a few years back but nothing ever since. Amazing tone and sustain as expected, probably making a big mistake selling it - but I gotta keep the peace in my house after the EUB arrived...

? pics tomorrow?

This guys pretty awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dAUW_2evz0&feature=channel&list=UL

If ur on BC..... R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Oh and this is the last day for the Elrick - it is withdrawn from midnight.. I'm keeping it if no one is intersted.

What was I thinking £1450 for my Elrick????? I need to keep it and pet it and polish it and one day I may even play it (properly)

Oh the Stage ii is still up for grabs.

Sorry if you were seeking the ultimate bass guitar, it mine.

• 5 months later...