Why become a member? ×

cacking my pants!

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1339074097' post='1683256']
Got left a negative feedback now which is a pisser as i cant leave negative for this joker.
[/quote]

You should contact eBay customer services and tell them that the buyer was in breach of your original listing conditions.
They should remove that neg feedback for you.

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1339084325' post='1683421']
theyre looking into it now, calling him a dick and a jerk may not have helped :(
[/quote]

Possibly not! :lol: eBay are quite used to 'heated' exchanges though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1339085722' post='1683448']
...[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]wouldn't remove negative feedback cos i agreed in principle after the sale to his terms...[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Bad luck! I think not being able to leave neg feedback for buyers is grossly unfair.
Everything regarding bloody eBay/Paypal is skewed towards the buyer. Yet their profits are made from sellers.
Which is why I don't have anything to do with them these days - they suck giant horse cock.

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1339087894' post='1683497']
I would have put on the reply. Courier wouldn't lift stated item weight was too low.
[/quote]

That would probably have been an issue with courier pickup. I sent a cab by Yodel, having told them it weighed 30kg when I booked it. The guy turned up and complained that they're not meant to lift over 25KG single-handed (company H&S policy apparently, and fair enough IMO), so I ended up giving him a hand down to the van with it. I can imagine them taking the huff at a 50kg 4x10!

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1339098173' post='1683710']
Isn't it against EBAYs T&Cs to say you are from one country and in another?
[/quote]
probably, but it didn't seem to cut any ice when i went on the help-chat thing, as far as they were concerned they could see from my email correspondence that I had reluctantly agreed for a courier to pick the damn thing up, it was when i noticed it was to be sent to Hungary, apparently only weighed 30kg and was labeled as a guitar on the UPS printable post notes that i started to feel uncomfortable. None of this, plus the fact that the origional terms were pickup cuts any ice when the auction is over and you have agreed to change terms (apparently). I can see where they are coming from, I agreed to accept a courier and then got cold feet when i saw it was abroad. The reason for this was i feared a sting with Paypal if the buyer claimed the item hadn't arrived, then i would have lost both the money and the amp! At least this way all i've lost is some percentage on my ebay feedback, I'll live!

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1339099242' post='1683748']
I would try again if you used the chat thingy try an email or Phone.

Just say that the courier turned up to pick up a guitar not the item listed. That the weight was totally wrong and didn't match the description of the goods then you noticed the address but the buyer was supposedly in the UK not Hungry and due to the number of things wrong felt you had no choice as you didn't want to risk a Credit card charge back or it to turn out to be a hijacked account.
[/quote]

Result got my neg feedback removed!

oe Diago[color=black][font=Arial][size=2]
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Joe. How can I help you today?[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
skidder652003[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2]
Hello, the courier turned up to pick up a guitar not the item listed. (which was a bass cab) i noticed the address but the buyer was supposedly in the UK not Hungry and due to the number of things wrong felt I had no choice as I didn't want to risk a Credit card charge back or it to turn out to be a hijacked account.[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Joe Diago[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2]
Hello there Steven.[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Thanks for the information.[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
pLUS THE ITEM WAS FAR HEAVIER THAN THE COURIER WAS LEAD TO BELIEVE AND SO REFUSED TO TAKE THE ITEM, THE BUYER ARRANGED THE COURIER AND HAS NOW LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, WHAT CAN i DO?[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
I understand you want to know what to do next after your buyer left you negative feedback as you've refused their corier to collect your item as you suspect their account. Is this correct?[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
I origionaly requested pickup only but relucantly agreed toi him arranging a courier after the sale had ended. I feel I have been forced into this position wherby i have no sale and negative feedback, can you help me?[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Thanks for the additional details.[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
yes i am suspicious of the account but also the courier refused to take the item as it was heavier than the buyer had informed the courier, plus it was a bass cab and not a guitar. I have already refunded the buyer through pay pal but he has left me negative feedback[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
I'll be happy to assist you with your concern.[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Aside from this, do you have other concerns that I can assist you with?[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
no[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
The buyer's Feedback may not always be favorable to some sellers but rest assured that we have a process in place to help sellers like you with the Feedback they receive. Please give me a few minutes while I review the buyer's Feedback and I'll see what I can do.
[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
do you understand that i did not refuse the courier? The courier himself refused to take the item as it was not as on his pick up details and far heavier than the buyer had told him.[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
I refunded the buyer and explained that i was not happy at this asd i requested pick up[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Thanks for the information and for waiting.[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
After reviewing your transaction with the buyer "ladybird079", I am glad to inform you that I have now removed their negative feedback from your account.[/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
great thanks very much![/size][/font][/color][color=gray][font=Arial][size=2][b]
bye[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
Just allow our system 5-15 minutes to update this on your account.[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial][size=2][b]
You're most welcome. I am glad I’ve assisted you with your concern. You will receive an eBay survey within the next couple of days and I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few moments to let us know what you think about the service you received. It will continuously help us improve the service we provide to our members. Thank you for using eBay and have a great day[/size][/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial][size=2]
Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5010)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial][size=2]
ok so not exactly kosher but feel i have the moral high ground here, thanks for the advice!!![/size][/font][/color]