Quatschmacher

Ghost Rider

Smooth transaction, great communications! Thanks Anth! Pleasure :)

Anth bought some tuners from me - great communication and speedy payment.

All lovely.

Buy and sell with confidence.

This is my second or third deal with Anth it is always a pleasure dealing with him :) I bought a bridge from him it arrived in uber fast time and was in great nick :)

I bought a cab from Anth ( and probably I ll buy one more) and all the transaction was perfect
Deal with confidence

Thanks

I couldn't resist so I took and the 210 audiophile to complete the stack :)

All the transaction was perfect so don't hesitate to make bussiness with Anth ;)

Edited by Bassmachine

Anth bought some strings off me recently, great guy to deal with and good communication all the way. 😁 Thanks Mate 

• Like 1

Just bought a comp/limiter from Anthony and the deal was as easy as can be, and super fast postage. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Just acquired a pedal from Anth.  Really impressive to deal with, excellent comms and even recorded a little demo of the pedal for me ahead of despatch.  Deal in full confidence peeps, genuine Top Banana here :)

• Like 1

Hi all

Just bought a proper funk machine from Anth (77/78 sunburst P bass). I'm absolutely delighted... can't put the bloody thing down!

Anth is a lovely fella. Perfect communication and quickly answered all my questions, sent me additional photos etc. Pleasure to deal with. 

Buy with confidence, he's a top bloke. 

• Like 1

Anth bought my EHX Bass Clone - really quick, easy transaction.

Recommended BC’er.

• Like 1

Just bought a fender precision off Anth,  i would like to give a big thumbs up as the comms and the transaction were spot on and even though it was a hell of a trip to North shields the bass was exactly as described by Anth and well worth it, truly a nice guy and I would definitely deal with him again

All the best Anth 

Derek

• Like 1

Bought Jimi’s excellent Flea Bass. Top quality bass, super cool gent and not a bad drummer either! Thanks again dude and see you at the next impromptu bass bash 🤘🤘

• Like 1

On 04/09/2020 at 13:53, walshy said:

Bought Jimi’s excellent Flea Bass. Top quality bass, super cool gent and not a bad drummer either! Thanks again dude and see you at the next impromptu bass bash 🤘🤘

On 04/09/2020 at 13:53, walshy said:

Jimi’s my middle name but I’ll let you off mate. And it’s James on a Sunday 😉 

• Haha 1

Anthony bought my Tech 21 amp today - very straight forward dealing with him and prompt payment. You can all trade with confidence!! Thank you "Jimi"!!!

• Like 1

Anthony bought my Zoom MS-60B and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and fast payment, what more could you ask for?!

• Like 1