Why become a member? ×

SOLD, thank you :)

bigsmokebass

PM'd you re my offer, your counter proposal ...and my re-negotiated agreement of your counter offer. Plus I threw in the possibility of collection as a potential option. I look forward with anticipation to your agreement on the pre-negotiated proposal in the aforementioned PM.
GremlinAndy

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='GremlinAndy' timestamp='1338585624' post='1676985']
PM'd you re my offer, your counter proposal ...and my re-negotiated agreement of your counter offer. Plus I threw in the possibility of collection as a potential option. I look forward with anticipation to your agreement on the pre-negotiated proposal in the aforementioned PM.
GremlinAndy
[/quote]

? :blink:
Bump

Tis at home with me now... and it's even nicer in the flesh than the photos!! The semi transparent finish reveals a beautiful bookmatched top in what looks like flamed maple under the gloss.
Just a few very minor (natural use) scratches which buffed right out, ...a new set of strings and its a minter!

Good luck with your Strat Rich... I hope you're as happy with that as I am with this!!

Andy

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1338837311' post='1679900']
Perhaps someone could put SOLD in the title please?
[/quote]

Wouldn't it have been more polite to allow the op some time to come online before you prompt the change of title?

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='GremlinAndy' timestamp='1338836299' post='1679879']
Tis at home with me now... and it's even nicer in the flesh than the photos!! The semi transparent finish reveals a beautiful bookmatched top in what looks like flamed maple under the gloss.
Just a few very minor (natural use) scratches which buffed right out, ...a new set of strings and its a minter!
[/quote]

Aye, tis a beautiful bass. I think Rich is somewhat relieved to have sold this to have me off his back, so, I'm your new best friend ;) haha

I hope you enjoy this and glad everything has polished out so it feels as good as new. Sounds like its settled in fine with the right person :) I'm sure Rich would say the same.

Regards,

BSB