Why become a member? ×

What do you think of this band...

SpaceChick

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1338109368' post='1669591']
The problem is not so much the band, but the proliferation of video recording devices and the ease with which you can share the results with the rest of the world.

Everyone has to start somewhere, and when you are new at this band thing, no matter how well your rehearsals are going, playing live in front of an audience is a whole new challenge. I bet there's few people here who didn't take a couple of gigs to find their feet in a live situation.

It also highlights the pitfalls of doing covers. If that was a song they'd written themselves, you'd probably never have noticed and might have even thought that it was quirky and interesting.
[/quote]

well said.

[quote name='mrdirtyrob' timestamp='1338556445' post='1676312']
I think you'll find this is the greatest cover of all time. [media]http://youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk[/media]
[/quote]

I am, once again in tears. Imagine a battle between this hero and the guy who plays the cover of The Final Countdown in an earlier post thrashing it out whilst killing another hideous tune?