Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie M Pulse 600 bass amp for sale

• 2 weeks later...

This used to be mine, and tommyk's before me, I can vouche for the history of this rig, it's been well treated for all of it's life and is a monster of a stack! Jim's a damn fine man to deal with, so trade with confidence brothers! Who ever gets this will f**king love it. Also it was serviced at the beginning of the year, and again by Jim after he got it from me, so it's a clean set up. Enjoy!

• 8 months later...

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1339436141' post='1688460']
This used to be mine, and tommyk's before me, I can vouche for the history of this rig, it's been well treated for all of it's life and is a monster of a stack! Jim's a damn fine man to deal with, so trade with confidence brothers! Who ever gets this will f**king love it. Also it was serviced at the beginning of the year, and again by Jim after he got it from me, so it's a clean set up. Enjoy!
[/quote]

Ha ha, and mine and WaterofTyne's before that. This unit has some serious BC history! Lovely amp.

Bump for a great amp and a great guy to deal with to boot. :)

I sold this amp to go micro and very quickly found out that I had made a big mistake..... Mesa'd up again now so happy.

Compressor works ok as a limiter at low levels, pretty brutal on the tone with higher settings in my experience.