Why become a member? ×

(decided to keep it) Zvetano 5 string super jazz

timo

I got this very recently in a trade for my Bongo but after buying a car I really need some cash. It's got a superb spec, is super easy to play, sounds pretty mighty and is apparently a copy of an Elrick Expat. It's been listed on here a couple of times (as a Sventano) where it's attracted a fair bit of attention. The 24 fret neck is easily playable right up to the top thanks to the extended lower cutaway. And it comes with a hard case.

Specs:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Balkan flamed maple top and head[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ash Back[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Indian ebony board[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hipshot hardware[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Aguilar 18V OBP-3 preamp (low/high/switchable mid) with passive switch & seperate passive tone knob[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nordstrand Jazz pickups[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Amazing block inlays[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]string space 19mm (at bridge and adjustable)[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]34 inch scale length zero fret to bridge saddles[/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Through body B string[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nut width at 0 fret 46mm at end of neck 70mm[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zero fret[/font][/color]

I'd like £750 including delivery which is fairly bargainous, just buying the hardware would set you back several hundred! Or I'd consider trades for lower value five strings (worth £250 ish) with cash my way. You're welcome to come and give it a play in Sheffield.

Pictures taken from ziggydolphinboy's old thread as I've only got my lame phone camera.

Ta for looking!

Edited by timo

• 4 weeks later...