Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** TC Electronics RH450

wayne58

Just over 2 years old, good condition with a couple of minor scratches on the top.
All switches and knobs working perfectly, no issues at all.
I am including the footswitch and gig bag which has the usual wear at the seams, but still functions.
£520 inc UK postage or £500 collected.
Would consider trading for one of the newer lightweight 12" Markbass combos.

Pics to follow.

Edited by wayne58

What a fickle lot we are, us bass players! People were all over these, what, twelve, eighteen months ago? They're still terrific amps and I love mine; I guess it just isn't a sellers market at the moment. Good luck with your sale - great bit of kit with all the extras at a pretty decent price.

[quote name='Bass Culture' timestamp='1337508624' post='1660981']
What a fickle lot we are, us bass players! People were all over these, what, twelve, eighteen months ago? They're still terrific amps and I love mine; I guess it just isn't a sellers market at the moment. Good luck with your sale - great bit of kit with all the extras at a pretty decent price.
[/quote]

They are excellent amps, really handy having three eq/ vol possibilities and a tuner on the footswitch too.
Cheers

[quote name='big rob' timestamp='1337636169' post='1663392']
Love the look of these amps but dont think i can stretch to £500 notes which is a shame, trying to move my trusted Trace Elliot on to try one of these.

have a bump from me.
[/quote]

Cheers Rob