Why become a member? ×

SOLD: US Master EP53 5 string fretless trade or Sale

mervg

[attachment=107736:IMG_08871.JPG][attachment=107737:IMG_08881.JPG][attachment=107738:IMG_08891.JPG][attachment=107739:IMG_08901.JPG]

Looking to trade but will take a reasonable offer for this immaculate EP53 in blueburst finish.(around £[s]1000[/s][color=#ff0000][b]700[/b][/color])
[s]Maple neck and purpleheart fretboard its in an immaculate condition and little played - my NS Design gets most attention and which is why it's time for a change. The purpleheart is really special looking and no longer an option and i have only ever used flatwounds so no marks on the fretboard.

It has a maple top which looks great and the multi-voice passive electronics and Kent Armstrong pickups. [url="http://www.usmasters.com/basselectronicswht.htm"]http://www.usmasters...ctronicswht.htm[/url]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9mm spacing at the headstock going to 17mm spacing [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]35 inch scale[/font][/color].
Side dot markers

This is a beautifully built bass that is about 6 years old and who would not want a long purple length !

Location SW London[/s]

Sold to to Urban Bassman - Greta guy to deal with

Edited by mervg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So back from dumping son at uni!
Still available
Will come shipped in case will deliver within reason
Will take more pics if required,
35" scale
Only ever strung with flats so fretboard in great shape as is the rest of it
It has locking nuts on machine heads will add a photo of these. Will also weigh it if anyone wants but I'd say it's comparable to my USA jazz 5
Kinda thinking of a trade for. G&L l2500 M2500
Price reduction Sale price is £800 plus shipping
PayPal acceptable but add on the fees.
String spacing is 9mm to 17mm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...