Why become a member? ×

:: SOLD :: Napalm Snowball feedback looper

fraff

[size=5][color=#800080][b]:: NOW SOLD to Dannybuoy[/b][/color] ::[/size]

For sale is my [b]Snowball feedback pedal from Napalm Pedals[/b]. I'm selling just to recoup some funds for another purchase.

I bought this a while back from LeftyBiskit (Trev) but to be honest I've not really used it since I got it. It's still in the excellent condition it arrived from Trev in. There's a stock picture [url="http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/83/16d4121646d344f5bd79f065b2c8dfd0/l.jpg"]here[/url]. Mine looks just like that.

I'm looking to get back what I paid for it which was [size=4][color=#0000FF][b]£25 + postage[/b][/color][/size] - so £29 delivered or a straight £25 collected from Colchester or Central London. They retail at £40 new, plus postage.

Here's what Napalm has to say about it -

[b] [size=6][b]Napalm Pedals[/b][/size][/b]

[b] [size=3]Napalm Pedals are Handmade Loopers & Routers, Built with the Highest Quality Components; They Feature True Bypass Switching, Point to Point Wiring, Ultra Bright LED’s, & Chunky Knobs. They’re Hand Painted and Boxed with Battery & Instructions.[/size][/b]

[b] [size=3][size=5][b][color=#9E9E9E]Napalm Snowball – True Bypass Feedback Looper[/color]

[size=4][color=#9E9E9E]The ‘Napalm Snowball’ evokes crazy noises from your effects pedals. Delays repeat infinitely, Distortions generate synth like drones and tones, Phasers and Flanger swoosh swoop and saw like alien spaceships and deep-sea monsters. Different pedals (or combination of pedals) react differently, Twiddle the knobs on your pedals to alter & control the chaos, the options are endless.[/color][/size][/b][/size][/size][/b]

Edited by fraff