Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass 2x10 combo with LMK twin channel head (back up for sale)

Raslee

I got this lovely combo recently from here, It is a superb combo with surprisingly great low end with fantastic definition and clarity of sound. It has a 500W LMK head which i believe is rare and is two channel i.e you switch between two channels giving different eq settings or even blend the two...very versatile and useful. It will also come with the foot switch that switches the channels.

I need to recoup some cash and as this plays second best to my Orange terror bass its my my first option to sell - also i feel its too good to be a back up rig IMO, plus i am acquiring some other neo cabs from another trade so ideally looking for a trade of a bass head plus cash of at least £250-£300 my way. I will do an outright sale for a bargain £550 + P&P (Courier).

Tradewise i'm pretty much open to any bass head as long as it doesn't weigh a ton and can be sent to me in rainy Devon. Must be capable of at least 350W++...ideally 500W+. Going down to 2ohms would be a big bonus. Would love an Eden again, WT550 and willing to adjust my cash pending wifey approval on that one but as i say open to most idea's....Markbass, Genz Benz, EA, Ashdown, Ampeg etc W.H.Y....

The original for sale add is here, please read this for more info:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/156356-raremark-bass-2-x-10-lmk-combo-fs/page__hl__lmk"]http://basschat.co.u...s/page__hl__lmk[/url]

Hope Rogerds doesn't mind me using his pics, i only have a mobile phone camera...recycling at its best:

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1336557363' post='1647349']
MB1. B)
:o "Not now!... Silent Singer!"
BUMP!
[/quote]

I think she's going mate....maybe next time :gas:

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1336567375' post='1647597']
Hi does the head come out of this to use with another cab set up? And do you have a idea of weight ?
Cheers
Bri
[/quote]
Not sure Bri, never taken the amp out. I used to have a Markbass Jeff Berlin combo and the head had no lid when removed but i made my own easily enough. Weight wise i think its about 20-21Kg....a one arm lift, very portable :)