Why become a member? ×

Mesa Diesel 4x10 - SOLD

Up for grabs is my Mesa Boogie 4x10 Diesel cabinet.
I did think that this was a lifetime keeper but I've been swayed by something new and exciting so I must make way for progress.

Its in very good to excellent condition, and has been in the Basschat family for a number of years now. It has the original EV speakers and sounds immense.

Collection from Maidenhead (thats 15mins from the M4/M25 junction) vastly preferred and postage is not really an option given the weight (it is on castors though)

[b]Price drop to [s]£350[/s] £sold[/b]

[attachment=107313:IMG_1833.JPG][attachment=107314:IMG_1834.JPG][attachment=107315:IMG_1835.JPG][attachment=107316:IMG_1836.JPG][attachment=107317:IMG_1837.JPG]

Edited by coasterbass

[quote name='brabasam' timestamp='1336424749' post='1645529']
Would you swap this for an Ampeg 6x10 ?
[/quote]

I'm afraid not. I'm going smaller rather than larger.
Unless anyone has a Tonehammer 500 out there I'm after cash only.
Thanks.

Wow - My old cab!
This is a beauty and the only reason I moved it on was 'cos I moved into a 2nd floor flat and couldn't lift it up all the stairs on my own :unsure:

As a bit of history/story back fill - I bought it from a bloke in Somerset who wasn't gigging much and it was 'as-new' when I got it. I used it for a bit of gigging with my MB Bass 400+ amp, looked after it well and then ended up selling it to Coasterbass.

ATB,
Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...