Why become a member? ×

Roland V-bass with GK-2B pickup, lead, manuals - £200

Shaggy

I recently bought this here, thinking as a total-effects noob it would be the all-singing all-dancing single multi-effects solution – and it is – but rather confirmed that I’m a stick-in-the-mud plug-in-and-play bassist.

The range of sounds is astonishing, especially with the dedicated GK-2B pickup, and to my ear the COSM bass and amp modelling patches are spot on.

I won’t go on about what it does as there’s plenty on the net about it, but it’s worth emphasising that it’s a fantastically practical unit for live use – rugged metal case and pedals, rapid access to the 100 patches using the footswitches – you can cue the next patch to be ready at a single press of the pedal whilst still using the previous patch setting.
Also incorporates a decent tuner, that can be accessed either via footswitch or a button on the GK module fitted to the bass itself. DI out, so it can be used as a pre-amp in an amp-less set-up direct to desk and / or power amp.

In great nick – full system with console, GK-2B pickup, dedicated lead, and manuals.
For a quick sale - £200 collected (Swansea) or £210 posted. Now SOLD

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1336591396' post='1648157']
I used to use one of these. Great fretless emulator. Barg for 200 with the pickup....
[/quote]

Thanks Andy, and yup - the fretless and the acoustic upright patches are remarkably good!

• 2 weeks later...