Why become a member? ×

Peavey 410 TVX bass cab for sale

Hi guys
As the title suggests, I have a Peavey 410 TVX bass cab for sale.

Specifications are as follows:

4 x 10 bass speaker
Max Power 700W (350W RMS)
Impedance : 4 Ohms

I bought this speaker brand new about 7-8 years old and I gigged regularly with this for about 3-4 years. I used to run it with a Trace Elliot AH300-12 with my Status Series I and it produced a cracking sound - I was actually surprised with quite how good it sounded!

Given the extensive use, It does have some exterior wear and tear - some of the metal corner protectors are a touch worn and there are a few marks on the cabinet itself (as would be expected from gigging). There is also a slight metallic resonance at the back of the amp from the input when certain notes are played - however I would stress that this does not detract from the sound of the speaker itself, which is in perfect working order!

The only reason I am selling it is because I have recently bought an Orange OBC 410 cab and there is not enough space in my spare room for the 2 of them :lol:

I am looking for £100 for the speaker.

I am based in Twickenham, South-West London. Given the size of the cab it is not really suitable for postage/courier however I can try and arrange that for extra cost if necessary!

Edited by stilllifebass