funkle

funkle's feedback

I bought a Peavey bass from Pete. A brilliant instrument arrived in mint condition as advertised. Smooth transaction, good communication, a recommended seller. 

I bought some tapewound strings from Pete. Very quick and easy transaction and great communication - thanks very much!

Pete bought a P-bass kit, great comms. and instant payment, perfect transaction, good guy a pleasure to deal with.

CHeerz, John

Pete just bought my P bass, great to deal with, very easy transaction and a nice guy too. Wholeheartedly recommended. 

Sold Pete a KickAss bridge in an easy going friendly sale, no problems & paid when he said all good 👍

Funkle bought an amp from me with no problems. An understanding guy when Postage was delayed a day or two because of bank hols. Recommended. 

Purchased a Mono strap off Pete, excellent communication with prompt despatch and delivery.

Many thanks Pete.

Just got a bridge from Pete. All went without a hitch.

Excellent communications, and item and delivery just as described and discussed. 

Many thanks!

Pete bought a Seymour Duncan pickup from me. Great guy to deal with, many thanks! 

Bought a P bass neck off Pete. Great experience. Easy to approach. Friendly. Deal with confidence with Pete 👍

Really easy, pleasant transaction, great comms, quick and reliable. Hope to buy more from you in the future for sure!

• Like 1