Why become a member? ×

Laney Nexus

BMBR

I got one, wouldn't say the build quality is poor... Gigged it for quite a while now, it really feels built like a tank. Powers up my two Epi cabs quite nicely :)
might consider selling it soon tho, just too heavy for 4 gigs/week... Actually I've been considering that a few times already but then I take it at a gig and after I play it, all the selling thoughts are gone lol...

i played a festival last week end and these were provided backline,through a 410,tbh this is the only amp yet to give my rick 4004 fat bottom,it was dialed to 5 on vol and the stage vibrated like a emeffer!!,altho people playing fender/fender types thro it sounded pretty flat and farty,yet same festi last year with my tbird wasnt impressed with em,but was with the rick...if in the market for a tube head id go for one......

Well when I play my stingray5 I usually dial a bit of bass, mids and highs from the bass eq and just a little bit more bottom from the amp, but my jazz I definitely need to boost a few more frequencies from the amp but that's the thing with this amp, there's plenty of options as it has such a big eq - lows, highs, presence, parametric low mid and high mid and on top of all that a 7 graphic eq... very very versatile I'd say.