Why become a member? ×

behringer bx 600 price???

chipmunk_jr

[left]A friend of mine is considering selling me his [font="'lucida grande"][color="#333333"][size=2]behringer bx 600, but doesnt know how much it is worth so would anyone know how much I should be looking to buy it off him for?[/size][/color][/font][/left]

[left][font="'lucida grande"][color="#333333"][size=2]thanks UG[/size][/color][/font][/left]

[sup]I thought this was an eyesight test when I first read this!! :)[/sup]

[sup]Not really sure the second hand value on Behringer.....its not as good as other kit. I'd normally go for around 60-70% of listed new items as a rule of thumb, depending on condition, and desirabilityness of the said item..... not sure if thats useful or not. [/sup]

[sup]Always worth seeing if you can track one down on the net second hand for an idea to bench against.[/sup]

The last one on ebay sold for £74, though he had it up earlier with a BIN of £50 without any takers. Another was listed at £45 without any bids,

One here, one was advertised for £70 with no takers a few years ago, and Blademan_98 listed one for £20 before finally selling on ebay. Might be worth asking him what it eventually sold for.

So quite a spread of prices, £45-ish being the midway point.