Why become a member? ×

FS: Sandberg Basic 4 Greenburst ***SOLD***

TRBboy

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1339660540' post='1692011']
Just got myself one of these - I would have had this but found one a little closer to home - great basses. Really articulate and punchy, lightweight, amazing neck. Sandberg = quality.

Come on someone!
[/quote]

Thanks man! What colour is your one?

Spoke to Oli at some length about this last night and, although I have never met him nor spoken to him before, soon got the impression that he is very straight and most knowledgeable about Sandberg basses in particular.

If there is anyone out there dithering, they need to get on and secure this now!

[quote name='GILLY' timestamp='1339738486' post='1693452']
Spoke to Oli at some length about this last night and, although I have never met him nor spoken to him before, soon got the impression that he is very straight and most knowledgeable about Sandberg basses in particular.

If there is anyone out there dithering, they need to get on and secure this now!
[/quote]

Thanks Will! :D

Hey, I'm really new to this forum, but have been diligently looking through what's around for a wee while, and learning a lot. I think the Sandberg greenburst is pretty much what I'm looking for: a bass that has plenty of versatility, a pleasure to play and can hopefully "open up things" for me as it did for you. Sooo, I'm OK about the £500 (including delivery, right?), but can you tell me how old it is? It looks really clean on your pics, but difficulty to see if there is lots of fret wear etc?

[quote name='Bass Dawg' timestamp='1339779444' post='1694318']
Hey, I'm really new to this forum, but have been diligently looking through what's around for a wee while, and learning a lot. I think the Sandberg greenburst is pretty much what I'm looking for: a bass that has plenty of versatility, a pleasure to play and can hopefully "open up things" for me as it did for you. Sooo, I'm OK about the £500 (including delivery, right?), but can you tell me how old it is? It looks really clean on your pics, but difficulty to see if there is lots of fret wear etc?
[/quote]

PM'd :D