Why become a member? ×

MIM Fender Jazz and Peavey BXP Millennium 5-string

BenJ

Hi all, just signed up to the forum after browsing it for a while. Finally got the motivation after deciding to sell a bit of old gear I no longer use.

First up is my 2002/2003 Mexican Fender Jazz. Bought this off a friend when his band broke up a few years back to use as a backup bass, however its been sitting around looking lonely for a while now and deserves to be played. It's not been gigged by myself, but has been in the past. A few light scratches and a little ding but nothing that detracts from its rugged good looks, and nothing unexpected from something nearly 10 years old! Not looking for a large amount so slapping a £200 price on it and hoping for a quick sale (fingers crossed!!). Comes with a gig bag. Would like a pickup, but could arrange courier for a little extra ;)
Apologise for the rubbish cam-phone photos, if anyone wants some better snaps then just say so.

Also hoping to sell this Peavey Millennium BXP 5 string. Nice bass I bought second-hand a long time ago when I was looking to move into using 5 strings. Confused the hell out of myself so decided to lock it away and throw away the key. It could do with a bit of TLC as the frets are a bit grubby and the strings dull but It plays and sounds lovely and to be honest would be an ideal 5-string starter bass (hopefully you have more success than myself...) It has a scratch on the rear side that I've provided a photo of, nothing too bad. Due to its condition would like £100 for this, also comes with a gig bag.

Last photo shows the scratch on the rear.

Anyhows, let me know any interest. As I said I can arrange a courier if needed, however having never posted a guitar would probably be better off dropping off/having them collected.

Cheers all! :D