Why become a member? ×

Sold! NEW Price Drop...FS: Fender jazz bass Custom Shop 64' (relic) oly white

suvv

For sale fantastic Fender CS closet classic relic 64'
Date of birth according to the certificate: 08/16/06

My main bass, it sounds and plays great...just wonderful...
Vintage oly white, tortoise pickguard, maple neck (high gloss) and rosewood fingerboard

Low action (2mm on E and 1,25 on G), neck straight, frets in excellent condition, beautiful neck wood... everything almost perfect :) Almost because there are 2 small dinks on headstock (see picture)..
With bass original black G$C case, pickup and bridge covers, adjusting keys, certificate. Just made a pro setup with fresh (2 days old) Fender nickel strings 45-105.

Selling because I need money to invest in my business. If I didn't need the money, I would have this bass forever...
[b]SOLD[/b] inc. shipping to EU ;) I'm from Warsaw (Poland).

[color=#b22222][b]Of course I'm waiting for a serious and reasonable offers[/b][/color]!

Edited by suvv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[size=5][color=#2F4F4F][b]Final price... "got the knife at my throat" and must sell...[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#800000][size=7][b][b][u][b]£[/b]1550 inc. shipping[/u][/b][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#2f4f4f][size=5][b][b]to most of [/b]European Union countries[/b]...[/size][/color]

Edited by suvv

No one? Please...Make me na offer... This is beautiful and very good sounding bass, I don't want to sell but I realy need money...

Free insured shipping via UPS or DHL. :)

Edited by suvv

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite colour also! Got more love than usual for Jazz basses at the minute... Unfortunately most people have no cash at the minute seems to be the message coming from most members trying to sell. But good luck with the sale, it's a great bass I'm sure!

Have a bump :)