Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Alembic Orion 5-string fretless

pbat

[left][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]Hi,[/size][/color][/left]

[left]For sale or......trade for a electro acoustic Rick Turner/Rob Allen will be perfect. But this word is not perfect, so trade + cash will be great. Tell me what you have.[/left]
[left]
[size=3][size=4]- built 2000
- Original hard shell case in excellent condition.
- Zebrawood top, Mahogany body, Purpleheart veneer setting the top off from the body.
- Balance Point body.
- 5 piece Maple set neck with Walnut veneer
- Ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers.
- 34" scale comfort taper neck.
- Europa electronics (2xmini dip sw Hi/Lo-Filter, 1xmini dip sw filter Q, 3xpot LP roll off freq / volume / PU blend) with side mount jack.
The Europa electronics package is a significant upgrade over a standard fretless Orion and their versatility is readily apparent on this bass. I also think the Standard Point body and the Zebrawood top are pretty cool. [/size][/size][/left]

[size=4]Immaculate condition. [/size]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_04_2011/post-4954-1302004528.jpg"]post-4954-1302004528.jpg[/url]

2400€ + shipping

Edited by pbat

Thank you for the compliments....

Are you flirting me Jason? I'm having desires waiting for your PM

Zekragash, I'm very tempted with the roscoe and appreciate very much your proposition but please give me a little time.

Edited by pbat

[quote name='pbat' timestamp='1334963000' post='1624267']
Thank you for the compliments....

Are you flirting me Jason? I'm having desires waiting for your PM

Zekragash, I'm very tempted with the roscoe and appreciate very much your proposition but please give me a little time.
[/quote]

I'm a bass tease alright. I'll have a think about parting with the turner and pm you if I think a trade is a possibility. Good luck with the sale in the mean time.

Jason

[quote name='kjb' timestamp='1334936352' post='1623775']
Unusual shape for an Orion. Almost like a series 1.
Nice bass !
[/quote]
I think it's defined as an Orion by the electronics so the fact that it has Europa electronics makes it interesting. The shape is a standard point. I believe this bass used to belong to Dave Houck, moderator on the Alembic club forum.

Edited by jakenewmanbass

• 3 weeks later...