Why become a member? ×

GK 1x15 bi-amp cab 400watt 8ohm

kevbucket

:)

hey folks if any one has one of these cabs or knows about them, could you please tell me what terminals the 15" connects to
on the x-over as i made the school boy error of not markin which one's i took them off !! as there's a few of them all marked bass !!
or does anyone know where i can download a diagram of the inside of the cab and x-over
;)
what a fool :huh:

mucho appreciated guy's
kev Edited by kevbucket

[quote name='kevbucket' post='177257' date='Apr 15 2008, 07:04 PM']:)

hey folks if any one has one of these cabs or knows about them, could you please tell me what terminals the 15" connects to
on the x-over as i made the school boy error of not markin which one's i took them off !! as there's a few of them all marked bass !!
or does anyone know where i can download a diagram of the inside of the cab and x-over
;)
what a fool :huh:

mucho appreciated guy's
kev[/quote]

[quote name='kevbucket' post='177429' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:22 PM']just wondering if you wrote a solution for me as nowt came up on your reply !!

cheers
kev[/quote]

Oh dunno what happened there!

I had one of these and a 410RBH a while back. Whilst changing the fuse bulb on the crossover board in the 115 I'm sure it was obvious. ie. two terminal labeld HF and two labeled either LF or woofer. There should also be four wires for the input from the 4-way speakon. Have you completely removed it? Can you take a photo and post it here?

yee ha jobs a good un , easy when you look , + & - who would have though it !!! ha ha

well thats me rig sorted and ready to rock , thanks for the help and reply ,

what a fookin sound from me GK & me cutlass, holy balony malony is like a dam collapsing!!!

cheers forumites

[quote name='artisan' post='178737' date='Apr 17 2008, 12:19 PM']ay up Kev,glad you got it sorted mate.was it just the crossover that was shagged then ?
nice sounding cab eh.
Neil.[/quote]

hey Neil ,
alreet mate , aye it's all fixed and sounds amazing paired with me 700rb 2x10 combo ,
what a sound !!!!!!!!

actually you had blown the speaker "ya loud bugger yee" , the crossover and horn were working great but the speaker was scraping and i knew straight away it had eaten the dust !!

i just replaced it with an emenence delta 400watt 15 and the sound is a monster

so thanks again and next time i meet ya at scotch corner we can have a picnic and some wine and jd talking bass eh ?? :)

all the best mate
kev