Why become a member? ×

hello from birmigham uk

i play in N #

OI! Who you calling a slapper, eh? :lol: :D :P

Welcome to the forum! I'm not too much into jazz myself but I do like fusion. I'm sure someone will eventually get both of us into jazz through tempting our GAS with instruments, or classes, or just giving us general advice and making us really curious :happy:

hehe wow, brummielicious , thanks tony, seashell, hmnnn machines, your out numbered dude, and basspro you thief lol , awww and poor bj :) feels all left out, you can be in our gang :blink: , and birdy , you wouldnt be a little monkey by any chance would you ?
blimey , let the circus begin

Birmingham is God's country...birthplace of Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, The Move and ...er... Jamelia?

I lived on the same street as Ozzy (Lodge Rd) and was born in the same hospital (Summerfield Rd). Do I win £5?

Seriously...Birmingham is ace.

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1333470161' post='1602216']
Well I'm not a Brummie by birth, but I actually [b]chose [/b]to live here, which deserves a few brownie points I reckon! :)

Been here 16 years now, so maybe am some sort of honorary Brummie?
[/quote]

Ummmmm. Not sure.

We'll have to discuss it with the elders, we don't let just ANYONE join the inner circle. They'll need to consult the magic stones. We need to make sure the spirits are happy or they'll make bad magic.

:P

yeah i agree there tony , naked , kneeling towards the hot stones , (seashell that is , not us) while we all whip her with G-strings and the odd B string , while she plays planet earth by brummie band duran duran on bass :P she's allowed only 2 mistakes , then she's one of us, LETS DO IT...........