Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB Bass Rig

RobTheBass

[b]Marshall MB4210 combo and MBC115 1x15 Extension Cabinet[/b]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FOR SALE: Marshall 3/4 Stack. It consists of the Marshall MB4210 300/400 watt combo amp and MBC115 extension cab. It runs at 300 watts on its own and 450 watts with the cab. I have owned it from new and it has served me well. I'm now using a VBA400 rig so this has become a little redundant. It's an incredibly versatile rig - the combo will pump out enough volume for most gigs and can sit on the back seat of the car or in the boot. The extension cab boosts the power output from 300w to 450w giving you that extra low end punch and volume for bigger gigs. The combo currently retails for £350 - £400 and the extension cab for £200+ [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Both are in excellent condition apart from a tiny vinyl nick on the top of the combo and a slightly damaged Marshall badge.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for £395 for the pair. Great value for a versatile and punchy rig. Collection only.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...