Why become a member? ×

alfonso iturra for sold To BASIC 5(RON)!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiatcoupe432

Cheeky bump for a great guy to deal with. Antonio entertained me in fine style when I bought my pride and joy Warwick off him in York. This man takes fantastic care of his basses and is a credit to BC! Have no fear about buying this, I'd be tempted myself if I wasn't skint!

What a beautiful bass, I love it but bit concerned about the "total control". What is one of these and what do you mean by won't play past 12th fret. Action too low? Please accept my apologies for my ignorance :scratch_one-s_head:

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao Antonio,

On April 14 you 'promised' to send me a video as soon you got back in York. It feels a bit 'strange' to see you're bumping over here, while I'm still waiting for you...

cheers,
Ron

hey ron just been mad busy, been in tour, been looking for a part time job as i ve lost the other one i had and i wish that recording a video would be easy as bumping a page, anyway... i did record a video but sound its not great as the phone camera as problem with the frequencies , i will do send to you anyway. can you please send me again your mail address as i ve cancel for mistake.
easy
Antonio