Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bagsieblue

ead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[font=times new roman, times, serif][size=4][i][size=6][size=5]I have recently had the great pleasure of dealing with Martyn with regards to the sale of my Spector Bass guitar to him.[/size][/size][/i][/size][/font]
[font=times new roman, times, serif][size=4][i][size=6][size=5]Right from the initial contact and the subsequent payment by Martyn and full completion of the deal by way of him receiving the bass,I have to say that I have found Martyn to be a real gentleman and true to his every word, which I find is quite a rarity these days.[/size][/size][/i][/size][/font]
[font=times new roman, times, serif][size=4][i][size=6][size=5]I would very highly recommend this guy to anyone out there wishing to do a deal in any sale or purchase,.. he is a great guy and completely trust worthy.... a Man of his word. [/size][/size][/i][/size][/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][size=4][i][size=6][size=5]Respects... BISCUIT[/size][/size][/i][/size][/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][size=4][i][size=6][size=5][url="http://www.biscuitandbass.com"]www.biscuitandbass.com[/url] [/size][/size][/i][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...