Why become a member? ×

SOLD : ALEMBIC Mark King Signature 5 Balance K Hearth Omega Body Shape

elbassisto

[color=#ff0000][size=6]sold[/size][/color]

Alembic Mark King Signature (full options) 5 Balance K Hearth Omega Body Shape
High exhibition grade Walnut Top
Mahogany Body
Ebony Fretboard
7 neck parts (4 mapple + 3 purple hearth laminates)
Side Leds in red
Abalone Ovals Inlays

[url="http://www.alembic.com/cgi-bin/quote/quote?model=King+Standard&strings=5+string&direction=Right-handed&scale=Long+scale+34+inches&necklam=3+Purpleheart+neck+laminates&fingerboard=Ebony+fingerboard&surface=Fretted&fngbdwidth=Classic+fingerboard+taper+%28narrow+bridge%29&inlay=Abalone+ovals&fngfront=No+front+LEDs&fngsd=Side+LEDs+in+red&pegheadshape=Crown+peghead&pegheadbevel=No+peghead+bevel&woodtop=Superb+walnut+top&topmatch=Bookmatched+top&woodbody=Mahogany+body&woodback=No+back+laminate&finish=Polyester+clear+gloss+finish&bodyshape=Balance+K+Heart+Omega+body+shape&bodycontour=No+body+contour&logotype=Bronze+logo+and+script&bridgeblock=Bridge+block&tailpiece=Bird+tailpiece&trusscov=Brass+truss+rod+cover&plate=Plastic+backplate%28s%29&hardfin=Polished+brass+hardware&machines=Gold+Alembic+Gotoh+machine+heads&fastener=Gold+strap+locks&electronics=Signature+electronics"]Alembic - Custom Quote[/url]

below : natural pics taken last week on overexposure sunlight

This is the best Alembic I've ever played (I already had a Stanley Clarke 5 and another Mark King 5) : sounds great and perfect state

THX for all

Edited by elbassisto

Wow! Absolutely beautiful - for anybody not familiar, Alembic's superb Walnut is unbelievably beautifully figured and the company's finishing is the best I've ever seen. A quality instrument. I'd get a bit of Flitz on the brass though. You shouldn't need luck to pass this on

New prices for all the alembics went up this year so these basses new are gonna cost an arm and a leg. Now is the time to buy in before the second hand prices start rising in response . Bear in mind that if you check the specification out on the Alembic quote generator, I don't think the price increase has been updated into the application so its still showing last years prices.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...