Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Old Horse Murphy

Feedback for Stealth

Just bought a Gotoh bass extender from Simon.
The transaction was easy and the item was exactly as described in the add when it arrived.
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
Cheers

Just sold my Orange 410 cab to Simon, and it was a thoroughly pleasant experience. Good comms, even when he was in the cinema (!), and very prompt payment and collection. Top chap, and best wishes to you.

Just bought a 4x10 off Simon & he is a pleasure to deal with. Arrived with good protective wrapping & wouldn't hesitate to do business with this fine BCer in future. :)

Just bought a foot-switch from Simon in a real smooth and easy transaction -- Bomb-proof packaging too! ------ Top Guy!

Will.

Just bought a double gig bag from Simon. Great comms all round, swift delivery, item very well packaged.

Did a trade with Simon earlier today...

His Markbass Multiamp and MB footswitch for my Markbass SD1200 head and rack bits.

Simon came over to mine for a quick chat and a trade, we did the deal and off he went!

No problems at all, everything was super smooth! Top Basschatter!

Russ.

Just bought a microphone off Simon. Nice smooth transaction, just like you want it to be and the item was received promptly. An asset to the BC community and yet one more good reason why BC is the best place to trade.

Thanks again Simon.

Bought 2 pedals from Simon. Agreed a deal quickly. Excellent communication throughout. A pleasure to deal with, would recommend Simon without hesitation. Deal in confidence. 

I just bought a pedal from Simon. A peasant and hassle free process. Definitely recommended.

Thanks Simon.

Simon went out of his way to deliver an amp and two cabs to me, despite being far from home. Got lost ( my poor directions), lost phone signal, ended up in horrendous traffic but was the nicest guy you could hope to meet. Helpful, reliable, honest and true - have no fear either buying or selling from this guy.