Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stealth

Old Horse Murphy

• 6 months later...

Simon and I shared a brief few moments at an undisclosed central London location today, during which a rather well engineered item hailing from Petaluma CA changed hands. To say that Simon was patient, accommodating and a thoroughly good egg would be an understatement. He is also a man who knows his gear. One of the good guys :)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just traded amps with Simon.  Mesa delivered to his house yesterday, Darkglass arrived at my house today - one mint amp exchanged for another.  This was the easiest and quickest transaction I've ever done on here - cashless too 😊

Mike

• 2 months later...

Echoing all the above, I'm pleased to say that Simon is a great guy to deal with, having  just bought an excellent Gator Bag from him. 

The bag itself is exactly as described and it arrived safely packaged up and in great condition...

So, deal with Simon in absolute confidence Folks.

Thanks Simon - much appreciated! 

Cheers 

Nik 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a lovely Lakland 44-60 from Simon today and it couldn’t have gone smoother. I’d committed to buy it a couple of weeks ago and he’d kindly held on to it for me, said I could pay on collection and travelled over to meet me while I was in London visiting friends so we could hand over in person. Nice to talk bass for a bit upon meeting too. 

Communication was excellent throughout and friendly and the bass was exactly as described.

I’d have no hesitation in trading with Simon in the future Or in recommending him to others. 

Many thanks! 

• 1 year later...

Just taken delivery of a Power Supply and Pedal Case from Simon (Stealth) - a smooth  transaction with good comunications, and very quick delivery.

Thanks Simon - no problems here, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Chris  (Chezz55)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...