Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stealth

Old Horse Murphy

I couldn't find a feedback thread so thought I'd start one for Stealth (Simon).

I met with Simon earlier today and bought a stunning Stingray Fretless Bass from him. It's a beautiful bass and he's a great guy to deal with.

Stay in touch Si. I can foresee a few beers over lunch in the Chineham Arms coming up :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just bought a very nice, new Gotoh bridge for my new project from Simon. He is a cracking bloke to deal with, top man. It was all very easy and simple, excellent price and spot on comms throughout. You can deal with Simon confidently, he is a credit to Bass Chat. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

Mike(Pestie)

• 2 months later...

Just picked up a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub P-bass from Stealth / Simon... Immaculate condition, lovely instrument. Great guy too! :)

^ The beer at the Chineham arms is quite good, and I'm not too far from there. Drop me a text if you'd ever like to meet up & chat bass!

Cheers, Gareth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I brought an amp from Simon around a year ago, it went faulty and there was a little non- transferable warranty left on unit, Simon was happy to be the go between as he was the original purchaser, and sorted it out and even sent it back to me at his expense, well above and beyond any expectation! For that reason its a big thumbs up from me, top man, thank you :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Picked up an Orange Terror 500 bass head from Stealth last week (too busy using it to leave feedback!). Once again smooth deal - let me try the amp overnight before making a decision. Once again, a recommendation from me! :)

• 2 weeks later...