Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Old Horse Murphy

Feedback for Stealth

I couldn't find a feedback thread so thought I'd start one for Stealth (Simon).

I met with Simon earlier today and bought a stunning Stingray Fretless Bass from him. It's a beautiful bass and he's a great guy to deal with.

Stay in touch Si. I can foresee a few beers over lunch in the Chineham Arms coming up :)

Simon gave me a pair of drivers which were surplus to his requirements, for which I am very grateful.
Thank you very much, and have a great week! :D

Mark

Just bought an Ampeg Micro VR and SVT210AV from Simon.

Clear and regular communication from him and the gear arrived perfectly packaged and in excellent condition.

Deal with confidence.

Cheers mate!

Paul

just picked up a carlsbro wedge monitor gratis! courtesy of simon much appreciated give me somewhere to put my foot for those steve harris moments :) thanks once again !!!!

I sold a Hohner B2A bass to Simon via the wanted Ads section on Basschat. We agreed the deal in minutes and he had paid
for the bass soon after. It was a real pleasure, great communications & just a really great guy to deal with .....thanks Simon - enjoy the bass :)

John

Bought a beautiful 50th anniversary jazz from Simon this morning. Very pleased, a wonderful bass exactly as advertised.

Simon went the extra mile taking a number of pictures I requested and even changed his arrangements to drop this off for me.

Top trader.

Just bought a very nice, new Gotoh bridge for my new project from Simon. He is a cracking bloke to deal with, top man. It was all very easy and simple, excellent price and spot on comms throughout. You can deal with Simon confidently, he is a credit to Bass Chat. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

Mike(Pestie)

Just picked up a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub P-bass from Stealth / Simon... Immaculate condition, lovely instrument. Great guy too! :)

^ The beer at the Chineham arms is quite good, and I'm not too far from there. Drop me a text if you'd ever like to meet up & chat bass!

Cheers, Gareth

Picked up my new EBS Session 30 this evening, again perfect condition & again a recommendation from me :)

I have bought an EBS amp from Simon. It had to travel over Europe, but he packed it well and the amp is here in one piece and working nice!
The transaction was very smooth despite the international logistics.

So deal with Simon with confidence, anytime!

Bought a Mooer Octave pedal from Simon. Spot on transaction from beginning to end & pedal extremely well packaged. Transact with confidence - no worries at all.

I brought an amp from Simon around a year ago, it went faulty and there was a little non- transferable warranty left on unit, Simon was happy to be the go between as he was the original purchaser, and sorted it out and even sent it back to me at his expense, well above and beyond any expectation! For that reason its a big thumbs up from me, top man, thank you :)

Bought a Hipshot from Simon, all good, well packed and delivered very quickly...he's one of the good guys...

Cheers Pal...

Picked up an Orange Terror 500 bass head from Stealth last week (too busy using it to leave feedback!). Once again smooth deal - let me try the amp overnight before making a decision. Once again, a recommendation from me! :)

Bought a EH Nano LPB1 from Simon.Very smooth and swift transaction and the pedal was very well packaged.Would buy from him again with total confidence.