Why become a member? ×

FENDER 1975 JAZZ BASS

funkydario

Hi there , following a canceled summer tour and a very bad ( financially ) saturday mornin , I've decided to sell my '75 JB . It's not a RI , it's the real thing . Offers by PM ( thank you Gareth !!) please !! I am not in a hurry so please don't make a stupid cheap offer . Value it's between 2500 and 3000 € and mine is in "like new " condition so I won't accept any offer less than 2500 € .The original owner put his initials on the body and on the neck , scratches on pickguard ...that's all !! All original , no original hard case but Deluxe gig bag . I live in Paris and I prefer local pick up ( due to the value of this beauty !! ) . If not possible I'll ship UPS fully insured wich is ( I believe !!) , more expensive that comin by train . Certificate of authenticity included , by my Luthier who's the official Fender repairman in France . Weight is about 4 Kg !! Sounds like a '75 it's suppose to sound...very very funky !! With half wound on it !!
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCHANGE !!

Edited by funkydario

[quote name='graemecohen' post='175501' date='Apr 13 2008, 02:14 AM']It stands for 'Member of Parliament.' Can I have a discount for telling you? :brow:

One day :) ......[/quote]

No discount , but i can add a photo of our first lady naked ;) ..well actually a copy of it cause the original is at the same price of the recently found Jaco's Bass of doom ... no doubt which one I'd prefer to own !! :huh: Go for the original !!

[quote name='funkydario' post='175516' date='Apr 13 2008, 08:51 AM']No discount , but i can add a photo of our first lady naked ;) ..well actually a copy of it cause the original is at the same price of the recently found Jaco's Bass of doom ... no doubt which one I'd prefer to own !! :huh: Go for the original !![/quote]

Bump ...for the bass :) not the picture !!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='funkydario' post='189055' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:48 PM']Bump for
SOLD IT !![/quote]

How much? :)
With or without the picture?

Now there's an idea ... include a picture of your coutry's leader's wife in the buff with every sale .... I think French deals may have the edge there ..
This is my country's leader's wife: