Donations

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thunderbird13' timestamp='1352988401' post='1870190']
Please accept my donation for the continuing assortment of entertaiment and advice which has become the hallmark of basschat.
Special mention must go to Thisnameistaken and Walman for services rendered - cheers guys
[/quote]

Thanks very much for the kind donation - a lovely suprise this afternoon. Cheers
ped

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1353523705' post='1875645']
Thrown some money in the pot, don't know how i'd cope without basschat, even with the.monstrous GAS it gives me :-)

Keep up the good work
Matt
[/quote]

Thanks Matt, very kind of you indeed. It's been a busy week (and its only weds!)

ped

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1353760235' post='1878149']
Did you get it OK?
[/quote]

Hi mate

Sorry I'm on my mobile and have been since weds (on school field trip!) so I was planning on emailing everyone who donated on my return later today. Having said that I'm sure I've seen it, so thanks for the generous addition to the tech fund.

Many thanks
ped

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1355096621' post='1894105']
Only just noticed this thread,

After selling a bass here i thought I'd buy from the the shop instead of a donation so I got a polo shirt and its great. Would basschat prefer donations?
[/quote]

Hi mate

Thanks for that. Either is great, it all helps. My friend Dave said he was spotted in his BC polo the other day, we're slowly building an army!

Cheers

Not sure what's an appropriate 'rate' for using the classifieds, but having used the classifieds since bassworld days, and having bought 2 or 3 cheapie basses and a couple of proper, grown-up, basses, and I've also sold 4 in that time I think, I thought it was about time I put something in the pot. broadly in line with the £20 per year / £2 per ad that's been touted as a classified rate.

Feel a bit less guilty now :/