Why become a member? ×

GigRig Power supplies

woodyratm

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1331244013' post='1570341']
Loads of options. GigRig has the benefit of being so powerful that it will always have room to grow. You're kind of future proofing your power system if you end up with a massive board. At the end of day, you just need whatever works for you bud!
[/quote]

The others seem to have x amount per output. The gigrig seems to share. Think i might order after payday.

Shep - dont suppose you fancy another board to feng shui up? :P heh

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1331246638' post='1570409']
The others seem to have x amount per output. The gigrig seems to share. Think i might order after payday.

Shep - dont suppose you fancy another board to feng shui up? :P heh
[/quote]

Course! Thats my idea of heaven. Get all the components together, get to Nottingham early one weekend and we'll nail it in a day. I have all the tools, tape, cable ties, clippers, cable testers etc etc.

Even know a local market store than can get the super industrial velcro that you need to use a crowbar to wrench the pedals off the board. Hot Rox is almost next door as well if you run out of George L's! :)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1331247092' post='1570419']
I edit my last post before you replied - sorry about that.

Day/weekend trip to Notts is the answer!
[/quote]

Could be doable :) let me work out logistics and stuff. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Enquiring minds want to know, did you ever get the DHA pedal running noise free? I've just started having issues with mine (VT1 drive only as I'm a cheapskate using the standard 1200mA supply from Dave), and was looking at the GigRig supplies as well.
Thanks
Phil

[quote name='pn_day' timestamp='1332859477' post='1594062']
Enquiring minds want to know, did you ever get the DHA pedal running noise free? I've just started having issues with mine (VT1 drive only as I'm a cheapskate using the standard 1200mA supply from Dave), and was looking at the GigRig supplies as well.
Thanks
Phil
[/quote]

I was advised on here to try amazon - so i've got a supply at home i'm waiting to test.
I have no room for it now though (so if it's noise free expect it for sale kids!)