Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
MoJoKe

Feedback for MoJoKe

kevin
what a great guy , i had a deal with him on a lakland 55-02 ,it was in A1 show room condition, i would have no doubts about dealing with him again in the future.

Gary

Swapped my unlined maple fingerboard equipped fretless Lakland 55-02 for Kevins Wal fretless mk I with significant funds going his way (ouch!).

Kevin was a breeze to deal with and a credit to the forum. No hesitation in recommending him as a top bloke to have bass dealings with.

[quote name='dmz' timestamp='1331026046' post='1566336']
Swapped my unlined maple fingerboard equipped fretless Lakland 55-02 for Kevins Wal fretless mk I with significant funds going his way (ouch!).
[/quote]

but worth every penny, I know you'll agree!!

Just bought a Pod XT Live off Kevin. Very easy deal - great comms throughout. Pod turned up in pristine condition with all original packaging, manual etc. Kevin wanted to hold on to the gig bag so he ordered a brand new one and got it sent to me. Great bloke - it's been a pleasure. Edited by Panamonte

I bought a Mark Bass "Compressore" off Kevin, everything went very smoothly, a lovely chap to deal with, highly recommended.

Just received Kevin's Lakland fretless! Great bass, easy transaction and nice guy! Highly recommended!

Kevin bought a set of 8 full size par cans in a flight case from me.

100% hassle free transaction. Thoroughly recommended Basschatter.

Thanks

Pete Edited by xzodar

Kevin bought my Squier VM Jazz 5-er. It was a totally smooth and hassle-free deal and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future :)

I just sold an audio/MIDI converter to Kevin. He's easy to deal with, quick payment, nice guy, everything that makes for a smooth BC transaction.

Thanks Kevin.

I just bought a JO5 Skyline Lakland from Kevin. Good deal, great communication. Very carefully packed, the bass came still in tune :-)

Thanks.