Why become a member? ×

Eden WT400 Signature Plus - 'The Daddy'!! **ON HOLD** - boo hoo!!

dodgnofski

[url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/info/featured/wt400featuretext.htm"]http://www.eden-elec...featuretext.htm[/url] Hi Guys, As pointed out by the current kitchen viper - don't you just love it when they are right?? - as my one & only Gig this year was last Saturday night, at a venue scarily not unlike The Jockey from Shameless! & my next Gig is in October! - can I justify holding on to the the best amp I've used during the last 40 years - by a Country mile, for just home noodling? It's in fantastic condition with just a few tiny 'gigging' marks, works absolutely perfectly & lives in an aluminium type flightcase. This is loud & I mean 'LOUD' as the 400w into 4 ohms must be rated at the old wattage - before it must have changed - when I wasn't looking?? By far the best Semi - Parametric EQ I've ever used & the tone quality is 'to die or' - honest injun! I believe these are quite rare now - especially in this condition? I'm 5 minutes from J15 of the M6 - or I may be in Cumbria for a few days next week. Would prefer that the buyer collected - so that they could give it a good try out before parting with their 'hard earned' - but having said that - it's in great condition & sounds 'fab' £395 collected - or buyer to pay postage if necessary - may take a less expensive amp in p/x or trades WHY??

Edited by dodgnofski

Thank you and + 1 to that, I know I'll regret letting this go - but it should put an end to my GAS - as I think I've tried everything now - at least twice over & this is definately 'The Daddy' of them all - 'in my humble opinion' of course!

Thanks Skez, you are a Gent.

In regard to selling the Eden & keeping the LM250 - if I was gigging as much as I used to, then it would be no contest as the Eden is far superior in every way! However, it seems a waste of a such a cracking amp if I'm only gigging a handful of times a year & so I'm hoping I can 'get away with' using the LM + maybe loaning a slave to drive the Bill Fitzmaurice in the unlikely event of a bigger Gig & then the Eden can go to someone who will hopefully use it more often

Thanks again for your interest Guys.

Hi, yes it looks like it could be a Maplins case & funnily enough (although I've never tried a WT550 - did that have twin power amps, or is that just the WT800 etc)?? - but this was my most fav. amp of all time too & then some - that David Eden fella has a lot to answer for - umph!!

Edited by dodgnofski