Why become a member? ×

2011 Fender Deluxe Jazz - White, Rosewood. SOLD

jay-syncro

Just a quick ad to gauge interest in my Fender Deluxe Jazz. It's around a year old and is in pretty much as-new condition. It comes complete with the SKB case, and all the upgraded Deluxe case candy. It's a great instrument, but I need to raise some cash.

SOLD

[attachment=101703:stuffs 011.JPG]

[attachment=101704:stuffs 020.JPG]

[attachment=101705:stuffs 022.JPG]

Edited by jay-syncro

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1330426664' post='1557121']
I take it your other jazz is being kept now?
Any trade interest?
[/quote]

That's right, my ever fickle bass mind has decided that the USA Standard should stay. Not really after trades at the moment.

Edited by jay-syncro

Hello,

Just a quick question - can you please tell me what guage and type of strings you have on it now and what the action is like. I was ideally after the transparent wine coloured one but the white looks good too.

Any chance you could tell me what types of tones are your faves from it and what style you have played it for?

Sorry for the inquisition :)

Sujay

[quote name='bigjohnson' timestamp='1331069324' post='1567285']
Do you fancy a streamliner 9 as a trade?
[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='BambusBoy' timestamp='1331115375' post='1567732']
Hello,

Just a quick question - can you please tell me what guage and type of strings you have on it now and what the action is like. I was ideally after the transparent wine coloured one but the white looks good too.

Any chance you could tell me what types of tones are your faves from it and what style you have played it for?

Sorry for the inquisition :)

Sujay
[/quote]

Hi Sujay

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Deluxe is wearing DR Hi-Beams (standard gauge). The action is currently medium-low.

It's an active jazz bass, so it's possible to get just about any sound you like from it. I've used it for rock, funk, soul and reggae, and it's done the job admirably.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Matt_UK' timestamp='1332691426' post='1591680']
Wow, stunning looking bass. Been watching it for a while and would love to own it - just a little bit rich for me!
[/quote]

Cheers. It's cheap, like a well priced Budgie

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1332691737' post='1591691']
A friend of mine has this in Sunburst - swears blind by it...good price..surprised it hasn't sold yet..
[/quote]

Thanks. So am I!