Why become a member? ×

Just saw Rammstein at O2

Yeah saw them too at the o2. Saw them twice last year, and they put on such a good show every time. Best all round entertaining band, and they have a really massive sound. Best I've heard the o2 as well, but that probably seat related.

We got really lucky as when the came out and did a walk round the arena, they came in through the door right by our seats!!! I was about 3 feet from them!! brilliant!!

I dont think thees another touring band that hits the level these guys do. Brilliant!!!

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1330272132' post='1554956']
Can any of you guys recommend what CD a Rammstein virgin should start with?
[/quote]

Mutter and Sehnsucht are very good, my personal favourite is Herzeleid. I'd suggest though that you get their new "best of" which is called "Made in Germany".

[quote name='shizznit' timestamp='1330354805' post='1556055']
My fav Rammstein music vid is the one where they are in fat suits (forget which song that is). Really funny...I peed a little when I watched that for the first time!
[/quote]

KEINE LUST. "Ich habe keine lust" basically translates as "I can't be arsed" so pretty appropriate video idea lol.

Only got into these recently and have never saw them live - funny thing is they are playing Nottingham this Friday - don't suppose anyone wants to give me a standing ticket for free? (well, I can hope!)

My favourite song is Du Riechst So Gut - first song I can play on the drums too.