Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 Classic For Sale - SOLD

JD1

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1335447307' post='1631312']
I have serious gas for this, I cant justify 3 SR5's and the pre EB though, question is do I sell the pre EB? I just wish my pre EB was a 5 string but as this is the closest thing possible.......Hhhmmm.......
[/quote]

I know it's none of my business Pete, but why on earth should you sell the pre-EB which is rarer and the only 4-stringer you're left with? If I were you I'd rather sell one of the the 5ers, if not both, because once you start with the Classic, none of the other two would see much of sunlight out of the case, guaranteed!! Or keep one of the two for gigging without fear...LOL

Edited by Apothem

The trouble is I cant see me playing a 4 string bass very often at all anymore yet the 4 string pre EB is my nicest bass!

The blue SR5 has the Alnico pup and is very meaty, the black SR5 is my favourite to play and has the ceramic pickup which gives a very different vibe, so the least used is the pre EB and its value would be enough to purchase this very fine looking Classic 5 giving me everything I like about my pre EB but with a B string :) sounds like a plan but will I kick myself in 10 years if the pre EB has gone through the roof?

Even though Im not on here as much these days this particular SR5 Classic keeps finding its way onto my screen......