Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 Classic For Sale - SOLD

JD1

For sale, my Musicman Stingray 5 Classic. Just under two years old. Excellent condition - no dings / marks etc. Lovely tobacco sunburst finish and maple fingerboard. The neck is nicely figured birdseye - its not what I would call AAAAA tarts handbag bling but nice figuring nonetheless (that my photography fails to capture spectacularly).

This was one of the first 5 strings in the UK as I had pre-ordered. I was so delighted when EB brought out a 5 that looked like a 4 - i.e. oval pick guard etc. that I ordered one as soon as they were announced. However its not been used much over the last year or so as I've been favouring my Spector - which is more suited to the current projects I'm involved with. Its therefore collecting dust and needs to make way for another Spector.

Comes complete with EB hard case and a new set of Pro-Steels.

£1400 ONO

No trades and collection only (North East / Newcastle area) - although I'll consider travelling a reasonable distance to meet up.

Thanks

[attachment=100868:100_0278.JPG]
[attachment=100869:100_0274.JPG]
[attachment=100870:100_0277.JPG]
[attachment=100872:100_0273.JPG]
[attachment=100873:100_0275.JPG]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjHZHX_0Qss[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZGzNX0Zcx0&feature=related[/media]

Edited by JD1

Welcome to pop in for a cuppa - if you can live with the danger :)

Yes the Sandberg was nice. A PM5. Very similar to the Ray - maybe a bit more polite sounding and can't cop the top end agression that a Ray is capable of. Its owned by fellow Basschatter Charla now.

would love your bass,looks a beauty,have 2 sell my sr5 first,will be advertising his week.
is that a fender mm5 on your video,i have one,great basses,cant go wrong with anything fender,
i keep going back 2 them.hope the bass is still around,when my sr5 goes.

Plenty views but not a lotta luv. Open to [u]sensible[/u] offers folks.

Also, if anyone has an Aguilar Tonehammer DI or EBS Micro Amp II I would offset against.

Only trade / p/ex I'd be interested in would be in the unlikely event of a a Spector lined fretless 5.