Why become a member? ×

BC blog - coming soon

ped

Hi everyone

BC are about to launch a Blog.

This blog will be full of weekly reviews, interviews, tips, exercises and more. We have assembled a team of writers who will bring you great content on a regular basis.

We're still looking for one or two people, so I'll be adding to the team over the next few weeks.

At the the same time, I'll request that from time to time people submit articles for publishing to the blog, for example if someone has a big project on the go, or write ups from BC bashes and so forth.

We hope you like it and enjoy reading the articles; you'll be able to comment on and discuss them on the forum and post video responses of your own.

Once we have the infrastructure to support it, we are looking at being able to host your on personal blogs on BC too, which will be readable from the same tab.

More updates as they happen

Cheers
ped

I can't wait. My nipples have curdled with excitement. I never knew they could do that! I like the tips bit too, especially nipple tips. I need to ensure the curdling thing doesn't happen so in the future though. Can anyone on Basschat advise?

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1329638675' post='1545030']
Oh god, its been 2 hours already. Can anyone help me in my hour of need...?
[/quote]

I hope I'm not too late!

What you need to do is stand up on a desk or table in public, pull the front of your T-shirt up over your head, put your elbows up & put your thumbs under your oxters & then ping your nipples whilst shouting "Bring the Milk".

Good luck.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1329613837' post='1544963']
Hi everyone

BC are about to launch a Blog.

This blog will be full of weekly reviews, interviews, tips, exercises and more. We have assembled a team of writers who will bring you great content on a regular basis.

We're still looking for one or two people, so I'll be adding to the team over the next few weeks.

At the the same time, I'll request that from time to time people submit articles for publishing to the blog, for example if someone has a big project on the go, or write ups from BC bashes and so forth.

We hope you like it and enjoy reading the articles; you'll be able to comment on and discuss them on the forum and post video responses of your own.

Once we have the infrastructure to support it, we are looking at being able to host your on personal blogs on BC too, which will be readable from the same tab.

More updates as they happen

Cheers
ped
[/quote]

This is VERY cool

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1332231900' post='1585019']
I hope I'm not too late!

What you need to do is stand up on a desk or table in public, pull the front of your T-shirt up over your head, put your elbows up & put your thumbs under your oxters & then ping your nipples whilst shouting "Bring the Milk".

Good luck.
[/quote]

Is this general advise or just for Kiwi? :P

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1332231900' post='1585019']
[/quote]

I tried that already but couldn't see myself in the shop windows properly.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1332243128' post='1585301']
Is this general advise or just for Kiwi? :P
[/quote]

It should work for anyone. :)

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1332267642' post='1585863']
I tried that already but couldn't see myself in the shop windows properly.
[/quote]

But did it work???

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1333035397' post='1596563']
Ooops! I seem to have walked into the wrong room - I was expecting a conversation about the BC Blog. This seems to be the embarrassing confessions thread.

My mistake.
[/quote]

Yep, and it's your turn!

[quote][i]Basschat's crack news team deliver weekly interviews, reviews, articles and exercises directly to your eyeballs. [/i][size=3][/quote][/size]

[size=4]So what kind of crack will the team be reviewing?[/size]

[size=4][/size]
[color=#696969][b][size=3]BC Reviewer tests new Sh*tfaced Compact. [/size][/b][/color]

• 1 month later...

We've had real problems finding a web developer. However I met one yesterday and hope to have an estimate for the time and cost of the work from her by the end of this week. Hopefully we'll be able to make some timely progress after that. .

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1333043786' post='1596716']
I've had a good look around myself using a variety of ingeniously positioned mirrors and a pencil torch, and can confirm that everything's peachy (including my nipples).[/quote]
Ooh sir! A soft downy fuzz?

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1333194195' post='1598541']
[size=4]So what kind of crack will the team be reviewing?[/size][/quote]
Ones that make news?