Why become a member? ×

Mesa boogie 8x10 powerhouse road ready cab

For sale/ trade is my Mesa 8x10 road ready cab. I don't think mesa makes this cab anymore because it most likely cost more to get over here from America than what they can sell it for! it's as heavy as a 747 but will eat anything for breakfast and use its bones to pick its teeth! I love mesa stuff I was using markbass gear for a long time before but tried this and was addicted. I would trade for any newer mesa 4x10s or open to offers really but with a bit of cash going my way. I payed a bag of sand for it and want something like that back. Condition wise it's good a bit of marking here and there but no major surgery has the rollers on the bottom so easy enough to move with a bit of help from someone. It's twelve hundred watts and it let's u know that weight wise I'd say about 14 stone or something like that.... It's heavy! Oh a bag of sands a grand.... To all u lot not born near bow. I'm near Braintree Essex won't deliver anywhere because it would be easier to deliver the moon. I have a van and would meet halfway with a bit of diesel money but like I said I'm open to offers so let me know. I'm trying to put pics up but it's being annoying ill keep trying

• 2 weeks later...

8x10 PowerHouse™ Bass Cabinet

Performance Features:

1200 Watts RMS
8 or 4 (Standard) Ohms
Custom PowerHouse™ Ceramic Bass Speakers
Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn
Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator, Instant Reset Horn Protection, Speakon & ¼” Inputs AND Outputs
Standard Finish & Legendary MESA Quality Construction:

Premium AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
Tilt & Roll™Transport System w/Rear Glide Rails
Recessed Metal Handles
Lexan Corners

That's all the Mumbo jumbo they say about the cab they make now which is exactly the same as mine but isn't road ready but is 4 or 8 ohms. Oh btw mine has the front board that covers the speaker grill and yes bill Bryson is a fantastic travel writer and that book about Australia is wet yourself funny I highly recommend it. Not that it's bass related but still great stuff :)

Edited by christopherbassmay

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='christopherbassmay' timestamp='1330384581' post='1556758']

That's all the Mumbo jumbo they say about the cab they make now which is exactly the same as mine but isn't road ready but is 4 or 8 ohms. Oh btw mine has the front board that covers the speaker grill and yes bill Bryson is a fantastic travel writer and that book about Australia is wet yourself funny I highly recommend it. Not that it's bass related but still great stuff :)
[/quote]

Bill Bryson-related bump (I really liked 'A Short History Of Nearly Everything')

That is a great book as well, a bit complicated for someone as thick as me but still a great read. Right guys here's the score I have some gigs coming up soon and I really need to downsize this cab for them. I'm busting for a Mesa 4x10 so basically anyone out there who has a Mesa 4x10 I would straight up swap with them as long as its in really good nick. So if u have please get in touch