Why become a member? ×

Samick Strat - Withdraw

Up for sale I have a Samick Strat neck and body. I'm selling them seperately because I don't have a box big enough for the full guitar, if you really want the full guitar and can wait a week until I find a new box, then I'll sell for [b]WITHDRAWN[/b]

First up the body ; As you can see it's in an Ok state, missing the 3 white strat knobs (I'll update this if I find them), and one of the pots has disappeared inside the control cavity but they all work well, the pickups work, the selector switch works. It's perfectly fine to plug in and play. The back plate it being held on by one screw, you'll need to drill new screw holes for it to fit perfectly. The pickups have been discoloured from nicotine, this guitar spent about 10 years in my friends smokey room. I have given it a thorough cleaning, so I don't think you can smell the smoke.

[i][u][b]WITHDRAWN[/b][/u][/i]

A 5mm by 5mm chunk has been taken out the front of the stomach contour. This is the worst damage on the body.

The neck is completely fine with no damage whats so ever, truss rod works fine, machine heads hold the strings well. Frets show signs of play but aren't damaged or raised/depressed, still sound good. No noticable dead spots.

WITHDRAWN

Will send this within 3 days of payments. Will take bank transfer or Paypal with you paying the fees.

As I said at the start, I will sell if you want the full instrument but at this moment in time I don't have a box big enough for the whole instrument.

Thanks for reading, Chris.

PS - Google says this is a Samick, I hope i'm right :blink:

Edited by Raving_camel