Why become a member? ×

Feedback for graham1945

lowregisterhead

From another thread

gavc

Posted August 31

It was a total pleasure to meet Graham. He lives literally 4 miles away and despite me living around here for 20 years our paths had never crossed...I'm glad they finally did! Super smooth deal, I bought  a very nice Brubaker NBS1 bass from a man who definitely knows a thing or two about basses, having owned plenty of boutique instruments in his time. Thanks Graham, I appreciate the great deal, and you are right - it's gone to a good home, I'm loving this bass already...such a beautiful & high quality instrument with an amazing pallete of sounds. It'll be out gigging with me in no time  Can't wait to use it in the studio too 😉

Edited August 31 by gavc

Edited by graham1945
In another post

• 2 months later...

Just over one page of feedback - why/how are you so content, Graham? Alternatively, why am I so fickle??

Anyways, (yet) another supermarket car park meet up with yet another BCer, and Graham is every bit as nice as every other BCer I've met......which is a lot. Thoroughly good chap, and his immaculate Barefaced Compact is now mine. Only hypothermia prevented us from chatting about all things bass, for hours.

An absolute pleasure to meet, and shop, with - many thanks Graham.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Sold a bass to Graham recently, in what was an easy, stress free transaction. With good comms throughout and quick payment, can’t really ask for more than that.

Would be happy to deal with Graham any day.

• Like 1