Why become a member? ×

Yamaha F310 Acoustic - £55 incl P&P - ON HOLD

ON HOLD.

Hey there, up for sale I have my Yamaha F310. I bought this in August last year from Thomann and it's rarely been touched, as it's too loud for my bedroom (my room's empty) and I find myself just playing my electric guitar unplugged instead. Everything is in working condition, infact the protective plastic is still on the pick guard. The strings will need replaced, as they're pretty lifeless (Cheap strings that came with the guitar).

The last couple have went for £60-70 if you include the postage, a few have went for £35-50 pick up only. I'm selling mine for [i][b]£55 Including P & P. [/b][/i]I will send with a courier within 3 days of payments. If you have any prefered couriers, please say, I will send it in a secure box that I got it in.

Bank transfer or Paypal thanks.

If you want any new or larger pictures, please say so and i'll PM them.

THanks for reading!

Edit : Thought I'd link to some reviews from Amazon customers, just to show it's one of the best budget acoustics out there

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000I1V5KA/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"]http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=1[/url]

Edited by Raving_camel

I use one of these to jam out song ideads. I've had mine for quite a few years. It's battered and I tweeked it a little, (lowered the nut and saddle, levelled a couple of frets) and it's had the same set of D'Addario coated strings on for nearly 3 years and it plays and sounds great.

This is a total bargain.

Good luck, mate.

[quote name='steve-soar' timestamp='1329511283' post='1543783']
I use one of these to jam out song ideads. I've had mine for quite a few years. It's battered and I tweeked it a little, (lowered the nut and saddle, levelled a couple of frets) and it's had the same set of D'Addario coated strings on for nearly 3 years and it plays and sounds great.

This is a total bargain.

Good luck, mate.
[/quote]

Thanks man, for £110 first hand it's a brilliant price and I haven't seen an acoustic out there that's better. This is half that and it's barely been touched.

Don't make me have to eBay it people :unsure:

• 6 months later...