Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Mudpup

starman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jon had some Bassist magazines which he needed to "relocate" - I crawled over to his (aah, the joy of roadworks and community development) and took them away. Jon, a perfect gentleman throughout, making himself available at a time to suit.

Another asset to the BC community.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Unaware until now that this is my second dealing with Jon but this time face to face. Met Jon and his lovely Mrs at a service station today to buy his EBS head. All arranged super quick and he even sent a vid of the head in action before we met up. True gent of Basschat hope to deal with again soon 😊

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

An enjoyable morning spent with MudPup today. Jon has just bought my Berg cab - Absolutely spot on and I am sure that had we more time, we would have nattered all day. BassChat is a great community and Jon is certainly one who makes it so. 

Cheers Jon! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Magellan from Jon, I arranged a UPS drop off and collect courier jobby. I sent Jon the label yesterday and collected the Amp this afternoon at 13:45. UPS what a deal man. No waiting in for collection or delivery all in your own time 

Smooth transaction both ways super smashing lovely.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mr Mudpup bought a strap from me, one of the circa 16,000 I was selling! Good egg around, turn up when he said he would, paid upfront, lully job around. 

As advertised your payment was donated to charity - £25 to Wateraid thanks to your purchase. :)

Top marks to another credit to Basschat!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just sold my Mesa Boogie to Jon. As always, a pleasure to deal with. The Essex boy in our Jon is strong! Turns up in this beautiful Porsche! Paid promptly, no fuss and a great bloke to boot. You can have first dibs on the S.U.B if it ever gets moved on mate!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Had the pleasure of meeting @Mudpup, aka Jon, at the South East Bass Bash recently and, after a brief discussion about our love of Mesa Boogie amps, we decided to do a trade.

Spin forward a couple of weeks and I'm now the happy owner of what was Jon's M-Pulse 600 head, and he now has (what was) my Big Block 750. 

Jon was a pleasure to deal with throughout and I can't recommend him highly enough to everyone here in the Basschat community! 

Thanks Jon and I hope you enjoy the amp.. 👍😊

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik
Typo