Why become a member? ×

BOSS GT10B

carl0s

(as listed on eBay - user id cssnetworks)

as new condition, boxed, manuals, etc. played with a few times. I want a synth.

£270 to basschat.co.uk members. Postage will be about £8. I would prefer not-paypal, but can go with PP if bank transfer is too much trouble.

I also have a Lakland Skyline for sale. 4 string, natural wood. will find out the model number - it's a 44-01 or whatever the cheap one is.

email is carl at css-networks dot com but I should pick up replies to this thread anyway.

Edited by carl0s

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1328732635' post='1531950']
MB1. B)
Forum Policy.
You'll also have to state an acceptable price for the lakland.
[/quote]

Sorry.. I'll check out the policy :)
I have stated a price for the Lakland in the thread that I've made for it. £365 :)

Here is the GT-10B. I bought it so that I could have a go at playing the Sledgehammer bassline (compressor + octaver).
I did that for 10 minutes, and that was that..
I haven't bothered with the bass much at all but I'm planning to buy a synth and a keyboard amp, and keep my cheap bass (Peavey Cirrus BXP) and just practice with a clean sound.

It seems I may be a bit out on price.. a few have sold on here for quite a bit less. All the same, it's like new.. and I've hadly touched it, so I don't want to let it for for less than £250.
I think it would fetch more than that on eBay, based on completed auction prices.

So, £250 to you guys, plus postage, no paypal, or you can help cover the paypal fees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...