Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR?05- fretless

jacare

Never thought I'd sell this as I do really like it and I don't expect to get much money for it, but the fact is since buying a Devon fretless I haven't been playing it, so might as well let someone else have the pleasure. Plus my wife is on about reducing the number of unplayed instruments in the house (you get the idea...)

I've said "SR?05" as I don't actually know what it is- it's an SR 205 or 305, but I don't know beyond that. The pickups aren't Barts. As you can see it's had the paint on the body removed, which I think is really nice. Currently it's strung from E to C, though I can bung in a B string if you want to go lower. The neck and the whole feel of it is, for me, brilliant. I checked out GWBs a couple of times but they didn't feel nearly as good as this, so I never bothered buying one.

No case, I'm afraid.

£220 collected from north London or £250 posted to UK.[attachment=99407:Ibanez1.JPG][attachment=99408:Ibanez2.JPG][attachment=99409:Ibanez3.JPG][attachment=99410:Ibanez4.JPG][attachment=99411:Ibanez5.JPG]