Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage II & Warwick Streamer Jazzman for sale

DPC

I am having to sell a couple of my beloved Warwicks because they are simply sitting in their flight cases in my storage space receiving no love or attention and it seems a bit of a waste...

Streamer Stage 2 ***NOW SOLD TO ROONJUICE!!***

Serial Number: B-090539-02

4 String through neck, Natural Oil finish, Afzelia body, Ovangkol neck, Gold hardware

This bass has been toured and so it has some character. The grain on the top is pretty opened and the back has some dinks and scratches. If that makes it sound beaten to hell then please realise it isn't! Its a great bass in great shape. I will throw in it much travelled flighcase with it.

Streamer Jazzman

Serial Number: F-107473-04

4 String BO, Honey Violin Oil finish, Swamp Ash / AA Flamed Maple top, Ovangkol neck, Gold Hardware

This bass has seen very little playing. It is in spanking condition apart from a few belt buckle scratches on the back and one TINY chip in the oil finish by the pots. I will also throw in the Warwick Rockcase flightcase.

I am looking for £650 for the Jazzman ( flight cased). Bass can either be collected (Southend in Essex) or shipped.

Anyone interested get in contact and I can send you pics.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by DPC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='roonjuice' timestamp='1333581193' post='1603983']
Yes sir! hopefully all being well, Sally (the streamers2) is going to be the centre piece of a new musical adventure of mine;)
[/quote]

Congrats Roonjuice, that's a really nice bass!! ;)

So it's Sally this time is it?
You prefer to give your basses names that end with a Y?
I remember selling you my Modulus Flea jazz wich is now called Mandy if i remember it right.. :D

Greetz bud & enjoy the Growl of Warwick!! :)

Hey Don! How the low down devil are u man?
Yeah, i got an old skool funk rock thing kicking off where i can let rip, hence Sally. Mandy is still getting much love in my heavier band, but things are progressing sooo sloooow, hence the new venture.
Nameing wise, i believe if i'm going to get intimate and sweaty with a lady, i should at least know her name!!! ;)

• 1 month later...