Why become a member? ×

Feedback for hamfist

topo morto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alan bought my Thumb bass from me and entrusted me to visit his family to deliver it in his absence. So I didn't get the pleasure of meeting Alan in person but I have nothing but good things to say about him after dealing with him remotely and meeting his family.

Top BCer and sterling fella! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[size=5]I Bought a Bass off of Alan it was just as he described it . Alan is a top bloke to deal with he kept me well informed about couriers etc and packaged the Bass really well I would deal with him again I am very very pleased THANKYOU Alan your a star mate.[/size]

Bought a lovely Ibanez ATK310 from Alan today. After first seeing his ad day before yesterday, to messaging him yesterday and having a brief chat with him (and his wife!) over the phone, he was kind enough to meet up with me and we did the deal with no problems. Bass is as he described it - mint (colour and condition), and a bargain. He's also a nice chap to boot, and a pleasure to do business with. I am a happy bunny! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent !! Alan bought aDiM'-J pickup from me. Sensible PM/questions, quick decision, prompt payment. Easy and pleasant deal throughout. He managed to fit/test it within c. 24 hours of it being posted, which is pretty impressive ! Great BC'er !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely 91 Korean Squier P from Alan. What a lovely smooth transaction, no fuss, no hassle just really easy. He is a star and this is what Bass chat is all about. Cheers Alan. You can deal with him confidently, I would certainly buy from him again and what a bass!! £115 it's amazing. :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P :)